Curly Shampoo Bar
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (SLSa), Organic Hemp Oil Infused with Organic Nettle, Organic Horsetail and Organic Watercress, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed, Silk Protein, Organic Glycerine, Bentonite Clay, Broccoli Oil, Organic Aloe Vera, Hydrolyzed Oats, Silk Amino Acids, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate (EcoCert), Essential Oil Blend.
This is: A sulfate-free solid shampoo bar with curl defining botanicals. Cleanses without drying or stripping necessary oils.
Made with love to: Ease frizz and define curls by keeping your hair hydrated.
Improve the appearance of: Dry and frizzy hair.
Great for hair that’s: Curly, Coily, Wavy, Kinky
Smells like: Peppermint
Lasts: Up to 75 washes and replaces three bottles of shampoo!
Silk Amino Acids are known to nourish, smooth, and protect hair from split ends without weighing it down or leaving a greasy film.
Aloe Vera encourages defined, soft, and manageable curls by retaining moisture and nourishing your dry, itchy scalp.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate is a mild cleanser that’s derived from coconut oil. It’s a safe alternative to sulfates which can damage your hair and scalp.
How to Use
- Lather between hands or apply directly to wet scalp.
- Massage into the scalp and allow to run down the hair strands.
- Rinse clean.
1. Acylated Silk Proteins for Hair Care. Patent US5747015. National Center for Biotechnology Information. PubChem Database. Patent=US5747015
2. Hekmatpou, Davood et al. “The Effect of Aloe Vera Clinical Trials on Prevention and Healing of Skin Wound: A Systematic Review.” Iranian journal of medical sciences vol. 44,1 (2019): 1-9.
3. Turner, G A et al. “Stratum Corneum Dysfunction in Dandruff.” International Journal of Cosmetic Science vol. 34,4 (2012): 298-306. doi:10.1111/j.1468-2494.2012.00723.x