Love lotions, potions, and candles? Help staff our booth at an indoor artisan market.
We’re a local family-owned business that handcrafts bath and body products. As a Sales Ambassador you’ll champion our story, mission, and values while making recommendations and promoting new products.
- Work-life balance with consistent hours and no late nights
- A 50% Employee Discount on our products
- A community oriented environment with delightful customers
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist with maintaining cleanliness of booth
- Cut-out packaging and labels
- Operate POS system and handle cash and card transactions
- Build product knowledge by learning benefits and key ingredients
- Provide excellent customer service by greeting and assisting customers
- Dexterity of fingers and hands
- Must not be sensitive to various scents
- Lift or assist in lifting up to 25lbs
- Bend down to pick up trash from the floor
- Perform cleaning functions such as sweeping, dusting, wiping, etc.
- 16-20 hours per week
Work Location: Point Ruston Public Market in Tacoma